Please give your valuable feedback on curriculum to improve quality of the program.
1) The allocation of the credits to the course is appropriate.
2) The depth of the course content is adequate to have significant learning outcomes.
3) The syllabus is sufficient to bridge the gap between the industry standards/current global scenarios and academics.
4) The timely coverage of syllabus is possible in the mentioned no. of hours.
5) The unit/sections in the syllabus are properly sequenced.
6) The recommended textbooks are adequate and map onto the syllabus.
7) Sufficient reference materials and books are available for the topic mentioned in the syllabus.
8) The pre-requisite are appropriate for this course.
9) The course content satisfy the needs of follow on courses.
10) The program and curriculum is enriched as compared to similar program offered by other universities.
Feedback on Laboratory component
11) The designed experiments stimulate the interest of students in the subject and depend their understanding through relating theory to practice (Experimental learning)
12) The practical enable to develop experimental, design, problem solving and analysis skills of the students.